Lindhaus Professional Vacuums
Lindhaus provides a complete and comprehensive line up of professional cleaning products, designed and manufactured to exceed the expectations of the most discerning companies both in the public and private sector. Lindhaus manufactures a wide range of professional vacuum cleaners & floor scrubber driers specifically engineered to clean anything from small to very large areas including schools, Universities, hospitals, restaurants, offices, shops, banks and any other public place with high traffic areas that require the toughest cleaning equipment.
The production of Lindhaus cleaning machines began in the mid 80's with only one purpose: to design and build the best multifunctional carpet cleaners for domestic and professional use worldwide.
The machine design and styling are developed in the company using the best 3D software: ProE, CATIA. The moulds for the plastic parts are designed and largely built by Lindhaus in its mechanical department.
Lindhaus has been selected by several prestigious organizations such as US government buildings, several large colleges and Ivy League Universities across the United States, the Slovenian and Austrian Government, the Dutch Royal Palace, the Italian Chamber of Deputies, several global church organizations, many large medical facilities and several other elite entities.
The Lindhaus machines have been considered among the best for quality and price, filtration efficiency, performance, low noise levels, durability and low power consumption.
This new specialization of the company was founded to utilize the enormous technical property of the sister company, Rotafil, manufacturer of electric motors. Rotafil began its activity in 1960 as a repair shop for electric motors and after a few years the company specialized in the construction of professional electric motors and automatic winding machines for internal use.
These special world class and unique motors use notched type commutators to ensure incomparable reliability. All Lindhaus machines are equipped with Rotafil motors which are designed together in which the machines where they are installed.
In 1992, Lindhaus opened a warehouse/office facility in Minneapolis, Minnesota to distribute domestic, commercial and health care vacuum cleaners to the North American market. Due to the rapid growth of the company, it became necessary for Lindhaus USA to obtain a larger facility. In 1997, Lindhaus more than quadrupled the size of its warehouse and office space and in 2000 expanded once again.
The goals of Lindhaus USA are simple:
- Bring to the North American public, vacuum cleaners that are technologically years ahead of the current machines being sold in this market.
- Establish the Lindhaus name as the high quality trademark in the home and healthcare industry.
- Develop a strong, solid base of quality-minded independent dealers that will raise the expectations of their customers.
Benefits of "Shopping Small"
The NAYS of Online or Big Box:
- No in-house appliance repair staff
- Lack of sales staff with the proper appliance training and knowledge
- Inconvenient appliance delivery schedules
- Oftentimes, the delivery causes issues or damage
- Hard to reach someone over the phone to discuss details after purchasing, especially when ordering online
The YAYS of Buying Locally With Us:
- In-house repairmen available
- Floor team members are well trained and have a thorough knowledge of the inventory
- In-house delivery staff and installation professionals
- Questions answered at the time of pickup or delivery
- More likely to meet your delivery time requirements, likely having your item in stock
- Easy to reach and communicate with
- Plenty of promotions and sales prices throughout the year
- FREE DELIVERY WITHIN 25 MILES!