About Riccar Vacuums
Riccar puts the emphasis on selling the most incredible vacuums. First and foremost, they start with performance. They’re obsessed with suction and with air flow numbers. They agonize over tiny tweaks to the motors, the fans, and the seals seeking the most robust performance possible from each component they design. It’s no wonder that a company completely obsessed with cleaning performance reinvented the way a vacuum cleans.
Each home is as unique and has its own set of cleaning challenges. To discover which Riccar vacuum is right for you, turn to the experts here at Sara's Vac Shack. It's our job to learn about your needs and match you up with the Riccar vacuum that best suits your needs. Our vacuum experts pride themselves on exceptional service and will take care of you and your Riccar vacuum for as long as you own it!
Revolutionary Tandem Air Technology
There were two types of vacuum cleaner technologies, direct air machines which cleaned carpets incredibly well and clean air machines that offered advanced filtration and the convenience of on-board tools. Unfortunately, neither type of vacuum offered everything. That was until the engineers at Riccar wondered what would happen if you combined the two previous cleaning technologies in one vacuum. The result was a vacuum that produced better cleaning performance numbers than anyone had ever seen and featured advanced filtration and the convenience of on-board tools … Tandem Air vacuums were born.
Prima Power Team Canister with Deluxe Tandem Air Nozzle
Prima Straight Suction Canister with Turbo Nozzle
Prima Power Team Canister with Full-size Nozzle
Prima Power Team Canister with Premium Tandem Air Nozzle
Steward Broom Vacuum
Roam Cordless Broom Vacuum
Gem Handheld Vacuum
SupraQuik Portable Canister Vacuum
Benefits of "Shopping Small"
The NAYS of Online or Big Box:
- No in-house appliance repair staff
- Lack of sales staff with the proper appliance training and knowledge
- Inconvenient appliance delivery schedules
- Oftentimes, the delivery causes issues or damage
- Hard to reach someone over the phone to discuss details after purchasing, especially when ordering online
The YAYS of Buying Locally With Us:
- In-house repairmen available
- Floor team members are well trained and have a thorough knowledge of the inventory
- In-house delivery staff and installation professionals
- Questions answered at the time of pickup or delivery
- More likely to meet your delivery time requirements, likely having your item in stock
- Easy to reach and communicate with
- Plenty of promotions and sales prices throughout the year
- FREE DELIVERY WITHIN 25 MILES!