The Miele Quality:
For more than 100 years it has been a proven adage that you can trust Miele and rely on our appliances. We are the only manufacturer in our branch of industry to test products such as our washing machines, tumble dryers, dishwashers and ovens to the equivalent of a long service life. Once a Miele, always a Miele: Miele customers around the world remain loyal to Miele and recommend Miele to others. Looking to the future, we promise not to entertain any compromises when it comes to the dependability and durability of our appliances.
Different types of Miele vacuum cleaners
Miele offers floor care appliances in a variety of designs. Here is an overview. Which model is the right one for you depends on the number of rooms you have and your personal preferences.
Canister vacuum cleaners: The classic all-rounder
A canister vacuum cleaner has the classic shape of a sledge and follows you easily through the room thanks to its smooth-running castor wheels. The weight of the appliance is almost completely on the floor. This allows you to comfortably vacuum large areas.
Stick vacuum cleaners: Lightweight and maneuverable
Due to their compact design, these appliances are ideal for narrow spaces. Miele stick vacuum cleaners are easily carried and need little storage space. When vacuuming, the user simply pushes the vacuum.
Upright vacuum cleaners: Powerhouse for greatest demands
Miele's Dynamic U1 upright vacuum cleaner is the specialist for hard-wearing carpets with a lot of traffic. It can also be used on hard floors because the roller brush can be easily turned off. Like stick vacuum cleaners, you position the vacuum cleaner in front of you.
Robot vacuum cleaners: Precise, efficient & thorough
Battery-operated robot vacuum cleaners work completely on their own, even when no one is at home. With cameras and sensors, the Miele Scout RX2 recognizes the room and all obstacles. Thanks to systematic navigation it works thoroughly and efficiently, even in rooms with lots of furniture.
Benefits of "Shopping Small"
The NAYS of Online or Big Box:
- No in-house appliance repair staff
- Lack of sales staff with the proper appliance training and knowledge
- Inconvenient appliance delivery schedules
- Oftentimes, the delivery causes issues or damage
- Hard to reach someone over the phone to discuss details after purchasing, especially when ordering online
The YAYS of Buying Locally With Us:
- In-house repairmen available
- Floor team members are well trained and have a thorough knowledge of the inventory
- In-house delivery staff and installation professionals
- Questions answered at the time of pickup or delivery
- More likely to meet your delivery time requirements, likely having your item in stock
- Easy to reach and communicate with
- Plenty of promotions and sales prices throughout the year
- FREE DELIVERY WITHIN 25 MILES!